Zycko Limited ("Zycko") is committed to respecting the privacy of the customers and individuals who access its web site and request its products, information and/or services. This privacy statement ("Privacy Statement") generally describes how we treat personal information received about you when you visit our web site. Please read our Privacy Statement carefully.
Information We Collect
Personal Data – When you request information, products or services, or register for events we collect personal data that identifies a living individual or that can be used to identify such an individual when combined with other information in Zycko's possession or likely to come into its possession. This personal data may include your name, address, phone number, fax number, job title, organisation and e-mail address. Although you do not have to provide such information, we may not be able to provide you with the products, information or services that you requested that are dependent upon the collection of such information.
Web Site Usage Information – Our web servers automatically collect web site usage information from you every time you visit our web site. Examples of such information include the URL of the web page you visited, the Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using, or the browser version you are using to access our site. Web site usage information informs us about how our visitors and members use and navigate our web sites, including the number and frequency of visitors to each web page, and the length of their stays. All of this information is collected by Zycko and is used to help improve our offerings to you.
Children – Zycko will not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of eighteen. By using our web site, you represent that you are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit personal data to us.
How We Use Information Collected
- (a) combine the personal data we collect from you on our web sites with other information about you that is available to us, including web site usage information and information from other sources
- (b) aggregate web site usage information or aggregate personal data, and use such aggregated, anonymous information for marketing and promotional purpose in order to improve our site and to perform general analysis regarding requests
(c) use your personal data to
- enable us to process, manage, validate and verify requests for products, information and/or services and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, without limitation, to provide you informational newsletters and information regarding educational events
- send you e-mail notifications and otherwise alert you to information regarding Zycko's products, services, special offers, and web site
- provide you with personalized content
- develop new features and services for our users and customers
- market Zycko's products and/or services
- improve the content and navigation on our web site
- (d) share part or all of the personal data we collect, as described above, with our related companies, distributors and trusted partners to help us improve our content, to provide you with requested information, products and/or services, and to facilitate the operation and management of and provide you access to our web site. Such entities may be based outside of the European Economic Area and you hereby consent to the transfer of your information outside of the European Economic Area where data protection laws may be different and not provide the same degree of protection in respect of your personal data as the data protection laws in the European Economic Area. Such entities will only have access to your personal data as needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes. [Any personal data disclosed to our related companies or partners shall be used solely for the purposes of marketing products and/or services offered by Zycko or third party products and/or services incorporating products and/or services of Zycko. For instance, if you request information relating to our products and/or services Zycko may disclose your personally identifiable information to the partner located nearest to you for the purpose of enabling such partner to respond to your request;]
- (f) share such information with governmental authorities when legally required to do so, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, in response to legal proceedings or a court order, or at the request of a governmental authority investigating an actual or potential crime
- (h) contact you if compelled to do so as part of a legal proceeding or by court order or if we believe necessary in connection with an investigation of any activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability. Zycko is retaining these rights because in limited cases we feel that we may need the right to contact you as a matter of law or regarding matters that will be important to you
- (i) share personal data in connection with any merger, consolidation, reorganisation, or sale of substantially all of our assets provided that such third party agrees to comply with the Privacy Statement that applies to your personal data
Your Ability to Choose
Zycko offers you the ability to control the communications we make to you. It is our intention to give you as much control over our relationship as possible. Several of the services we provide, including sending updates regarding new Zycko products, educational events and informational newsletters, are entirely voluntary. You will not receive such services unless you expressly chose to do so by ensuring that the box on the information request form is ticked, which indicates your desire to receive such information. In addition, to the extent such services involve continued communications, you may opt-out of receiving future communications by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Third-Party Web sites
For your convenience, our web site contains links to third party web sites to provide you access to third party content. Such web sites may collect personal data from you with or without your knowledge. These web sites are not subject to this Privacy Statement and Zycko does not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices of third party web sites that may be linked to this web site. We recommend that you review the privacy statement at each such web site to determine how that web site protects your privacy.
The personal data we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We operate data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems and maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard the integrity and privacy of these servers and of your personal data. However we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal data will be free from unauthorized interception or access.
Review and Correction
If at any time you wish to update the personal data you provide to us or you wish to see our records relating to your information, please Contact Zycko at email@example.com
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will post any changes here, so be sure to check back periodically. However, please be assured that if the Privacy Statement changes in the future in any material respect, we will not use the personal information you have submitted to us in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Statement without your prior affirmative consent. When we make any changes to this Privacy Statement, we will revise the "Last Updated" data at the top of this Privacy Statement.
Comments and Questions
If you have any questions or comments about our Privacy Statement, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on March 8th, 2006